Hello, CF specialist,
I’m try to use the CF2018 on Azure Web service. Uploading J2EE WAR file war success and admin setup was done. But, CF update cause below error. May I ask your help?
1. Make Azure Web Apps environment.
P3v2, Windows code base, Java11 – Tomcast 9.0
2. Install CF2018 as J2EE environment to local PC for getting cfusion.war file.
3. Upload cfusion.war file to #1 environment
4. Open CF admin page on #3 and enter admin password -> setup was finished
5. Open CF admin page and goto update page
6. Download Update 4 as following
7. Download successfully finished and append below environments variables to the #4 web app.
SCM_COMMAND_IDLE_TIMEOUT = 3600
8. kick below command line then, cause error
> java -jar d:homesitewwwrootwebappsROOTWEB-INFcfusionhf-updateshotfix-004-314546.jar
No credit card required.
Online certification now available