Working from home during Coronavirus
Work From Home Essentials
Increasing Your Productivity
How to stay calm in stressful situations
- Working from home during Coronavirus
- Work From Home Essentials
- Increasing Your Productivity
- How to stay calm in stressful situations
- Intuition Combats Stress
- Turn your stress and anxiety into a super business power
- For those that are on leave or don’t have work for the time being…
- How about learning something new?
- Job hunting tips for Adobe ColdFusion Developers
- Useful tools for you and your team during COVID-19
- Work From Home and CFML
- Lastly, stay sane and don’t consume b****it
You might be one of the people that already was working from home. I am part of that club also. Looking behind, nothing could make me go back. Flexible life is great and for many reasons.
But, what about the majority of people that do work in the office, and like it, more or less? What about those people that enjoy the community and meeting people every day?
The COVID-19 outbreak affects many people. The pandemic has changed our lives in a big way. Applying social distancing to flatten the curve means that many people will be working from home. And they are adjusting. We see interesting and funny posts on social media, such as people using kitchen counters, treadmills, and other things as workstation substitutes.
That’s great and all. But what if, over time, your own home becomes a prison? What happens then?
Things we will discuss today:
You might say that working from home destroys your productivity. And that the office is a place to work and home is well, whatever you decide it is for. And when pandemics such as COVID-19 happens, we are forced to blur the lines between the two. And that may throw us off, in the long term.
People are prone to…
…and other negative feelings when they are forced to do something against their will for a long time.
Continue reading at https://teratech.com on April 4, 2020.