ColdFusion (2018 release) Update 4, ColdFusion (2016 release) Update 11, and ColdFusion 11 Update 19 released
We are pleased to announce that we have released the updates for the following ColdFusion versions:
The following are links to the tech notes for each update:
The releases address security vulnerabilities, which are documented in the bulletin APSB19-27.
We have made the following updates in these releases:
- Updates to LiveCycle Data Services. (For ColdFusion 2018 Update 4, ColdFusion 2016 Update 11, and ColdFusion 11 Update 19)
- Updates to JNBridge. (For ColdFusion 2018 Update 4 and ColdFusion 2016 Update 11)
- Added support for the following platforms in ColdFusion 2018 Update 4:
- IBM PowerPC based RHEL 7.6 and SuSE 15
- Mac OS X 10.14
- Added support for the function FileAppend. (For ColdFusion 2018 Update 4 and ColdFusion 2016 Update 11)
Update: 6/12/2019: We have updated the Docker images for the 2018 and 2016 releases of ColdFusion with the latest updates.
For a list of the bugs fixed in these updates, see the following: