We are pleased to announce that we have released the updates for the following ColdFusion versions:
The following are links to the tech notes for each update:
The releases address security vulnerabilities, which are documented in the bulletin APSB19-27.
We have made the following updates in these releases:
- Updates to LiveCycle Data Services. (For ColdFusion 2018 Update 4, ColdFusion 2016 Update 11, and ColdFusion 11 Update 19)
- Updates to JNBridge. (For ColdFusion 2018 Update 4 and ColdFusion 2016 Update 11)
- Added support for the following platforms in ColdFusion 2018 Update 4:
- IBM PowerPC based RHEL 7.6 and SuSE 15
- Mac OS X 10.14
- Added support for the function FileAppend. (For ColdFusion 2018 Update 4 and ColdFusion 2016 Update 11)
Update: 6/12/2019: We have updated the Docker images for the 2018 and 2016 releases of ColdFusion with the latest updates.
For a list of the bugs fixed in these updates, see the following: