Recently, we saw few queries where, PDFg service manager was not starting, post installation. Installing an Add-on installer resolves the issue often. However, installing an Add-on installer can be a bit tricky sometimes. Let me walk you through the steps involved:
- Firstly, we recommend that you take a backup of your ColdFusion Installer.
- Uninstall the Add-on services from Add/Remove Programs panel within the Control Panel.
- After the uninstallation is complete, ensure that there are no residual files/folders in \ColdFusion2016\cfusion\jetty\.
- Download the Add–on installer for both ColdFusion 11 and ColdFusion (2016 release) from the link, as per your ColdFusion version: https://www.adobe.com/support/coldfusion/downloads.html
- Run the installer as an Admin with elevated privileges.
- Navigate to the default installation directory for ColdFusion, i.e. \ColdFusion2016\cfusion\jetty\.
- Once the installation is complete, please restart ColdFusion services and verify the PDFg services are working.
No credit card required.
Online Certification Coming Soon