ColdFusion 11 Update 11 and ColdFusion 10 Update 22 released
This post is to announce the release of ColdFusion 11 Update 11 and ColdFusion 10 Update 22.
Update 11 and Update 22 fix approximately 164 and 45 bugs respectively. For the list of bugs fixed in these updates, refer the following documents:
Bugs fixed with Update 11
Bugs fixed with Update 22
Follow the steps below to apply the updates:
- Navigate to ColdFusion Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates.
- Switch to the "Settings" tab.
- Ensure that the update site URL is set to the right value by clicking on the "Restore Default URL" button.
- Click on "Submit changes" to save your changes.
- Switch to "Available Updates" tab. Click on "Check for Updates".
- "ColdFusion 11 Update 11" or "ColdFusion 10 Update 22" should be listed under the "Available updates" tab.
- Click on the "Download and Install" button to install the update.
Refer the following technotes for instructions and other details related to the updates:
To apply these updates manually, download the required update by clicking on one of the applicable links below:
ColdFusion 11 Update 11 jar
ColdFusoin 10 Update 22 jar
To run the downloaded jar, execute the following command:
java -jar <jar-file-dir>/hotfix_0xx.jar
You should use the JRE used by ColdFusion for running the update jar (for standalone CF, it should be <cf_root>/jre/bin)
For further details on the manual application of the updater follow this help article.
The build number after applying this update should be:
11,0,11,301867 for ColdFusion 11;
10,0,22,301868 for ColdFusion 10.