ColdFusion 10 Update 16 prerelease build available
Update: Since this post was made, the final version of Update 16 was released and should be used instead.
ColdFusion 10 Update 16 early access build is now available for your testing and feedback. Please note that this is a test build and should not be used in a production environment.
Refer this document for the list of bugs fixed in this update.
Follow the steps below to apply this update.
- Navigate to ColdFusion Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates.
- Under Settings tab, check “Automatically Check for Updates” check box
- Change the Site URL to https://cfdownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/PR/updates.xml.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- Under the “Available Updates” tab, click on the “Check for Updates” button.
- “ColdFusion 10 Update 16” should be listed under the “Available updates” tab.
- Click on the “Download and Install” button to install the update.
In case, you have configured local site for receiving the update notifications, then please take back up of the URL before changing it to the prerelease URL.