Update: Since this post was made, the final version of Update 4 was released and should be used instead.
ColdFusion 11 Update 4 early access build is being made available for your testing and feedback/suggestions
Follow the instructions below to apply this update:
1. Navigate to ColdFusion Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates
2. Under Settings tab, check “Automatically Check for Updates” check box
3. Change the Site URL to https://cfdownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/PR/updates.xml.
4. Click Submit to save your changes
5. Under Available Updates tab, click on “Check for Updates” button.
6. “ColdFusion 11 Update 4” should be listed under “Available updates”.
7. Click on “Download and Install” to install the update.
We look forward to your valuable feedback and suggestions.
Issues_Fixed (list of bugs fixed in this release)
Release_Notes (covers what’s new in this update)
1. In case, you have configured local site for receiving the update notifications, then please take back up of the URL before changing it to the above provided URL.
2. ‘Read More’ link available under Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates -> Available Updates, is not live yet. Hence, it will not work.