A•VIBE is a full service web firm dedicated to providing leading ColdFusion technology solutions for our clients. Our goal is to learn as much about our clients’ needs and goals with technology so we can deliver an attractive, intuitive, and robust product that fully supports their unique business goals. Our focus on customer service and our dedication to excellence has allowed us to become our clients’ long-term, strategic technology partner; we value and promote ongoing innovation to ensure your technology solution is scalable and flexible as your business needs and technology evolve.
A•VIBE has specialized in robust ColdFusion (CF) application development since its inception in 2005. Our team has successfully built, updated, hosted and maintained CF applications across almost every industry and within various frameworks. Due to our high level of CF programming abilities, we have been sought out by learning institutions, government agencies, fortune 500 companies, and various other non-profit and for-profit companies to support complex CF applications. Our team has an engrained ability to adopt and work within diverse application architectures, frameworks, and coding methods.
A•VIBE keeps all work in-house which allows for the best quality control and consistency with coding standards and deliverables. All contract projects where digital strategy, user experience research, information architecture, responsive user interface design, and front-end and ColdFusion development are concerned are never outsourced. Because projects often require multiple team members in various areas of expertise, working locally together allows our team the highest level of collaboration.
Over the years, we have built applications for just about every industry, including: art, advocacy, construction, HVAC, education, food, government, health care, insurance, law, planning, retail, and transportation. Our vast ColdFusion application development experience includes building, adopting, and enhancing many types of applications, including:
- Learning Management Systems;
- Event Management and Online Course Registration Systems;
- Sales Lead Management Systems;
- Online Insurance Quoting and Certificate Issuance Systems;
- Online Legal Document Signing;
- Report Builders;
- A/B Testing Applications /w Reporting Metrics;
- Sales Forecasting Tools;
- Health Document Management Systems;
- Database Integrations;
- Customized Shopping Carts and Subscription based Online Payment Processing;
- Customized Content Management Systems;
- ColdFusion Migrations;
- Product Management Systems;
- and More…
We follow all best practices in regard to user experience strategy, user-interface design, database design, programming, security, and performance. Our enthusiasm for web strategy, design and development combined with the endless potential of the web and technological innovations inspires us to provide our clients with the best quality website design services possible, all backed by excellent customer service.
Our collective mission at A•VIBE is to:
- Turn complex programming challenges involving online operations of businesses into manageable, implemented services;
- Custom-develop project work plans for highly functional, thoroughly tested, attractive web applications that are easy to navigate and manage; and
- Provide over-the-top service throughout the entire process, building long-lasting relationships with clients.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Well planned and well executed web strategy;
- Complete project management and deployment, from consultations establishing a strategic plan of scope and requirements via audits and needs assessments, through overseeing each project’s faithful execution to its exact standards and needs;
- Information Architecture (IA) and effortless User Experience (UX) strategy and design;
- Custom Web and digital graphic design, designing digital assets in accordance with established visual identity guidelines;
- System Integrations via SOAP or REST APIs;
- Expert design and development of responsive web applications;
- Web designers with keen design skills both technical and aesthetic, who produce original web design in addition to logotypes, maps, diagrams, and charts specifically designed for the web;
- Database design, development, and optimization;
- Conducting usability and load testing on all applications developed;
- In-depth experience with ColdFusion application servers and hosting, from set-up through monitoring and maintenance; and
- Internet marketing with a focus in Search Engine Optimization.
Contact us today to schedule your free ColdFusion consultation. We look forward to learning about your organization’s web project requirements and strategizing how we can help you achieve your business goals through ColdFusion.